Popular items may sell out quickly and temporarily be on a “back order”.
This means that even though the items are currently out of stock, placing a backorder will ensure you’ll be the first in line for the new stock coming in! By doing this, you won’t have to worry about continuously refreshing the page when the item you want is being restocked.
Terms & Conditions
Backorder Availabilities & Deliveries
- Backorders are opened for certain sold out items only and are only available during the stipulated timeframe.
- Backorders don’t have an exact shipping date but instead work on an estimated shipping date.
- Estimates are due to the fact that we will need to wait for the new stock of items to arrive at any given time from the point of the item selling out.
- Payments must be made within 24 hours of placing the backorder to secure your order.
- No refunds/store credits will be issued once payment for the backorder has been made UNLESS it complies with the Delays & Cancellation terms below.
Delays & Cancellations
- If there are unforeseen circumstances during the back order (shipping delays or manufacturing complications), these delays will be communicated to you if they exceed the initial estimated time of shipping/delivery.
- Under such circumstances, cancellation of orders/refund of orders are applicable if the delay of the item exceeds 2 weeks from the initial delivery date. These cancellations will be fully refunded.
- Refunds will also be made in case of defects upon backorder items' arrival.
- Full refunds will be made to the customer within 48 hours of the cancellation’s notification.
IMPORTANT: By placing a backorder, you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions and are subject to them for any upcoming arrangements.