- Made with corduroy fabric
- Oversized pockets on the front
- Pocket slot with silkscreen print of collection message
Sizing guide: Choose your normal size for relaxed fit. Size down for a more fitted look.
- For dark colored corduroy fabrics, use cold water. White or pastel colors can be washed in warm water. Do not wash corduroy with any fabric that produces lots of lint like terry cloth, fleece or felt. Corduroy loves to hold onto lint.
- Turn the item inside out, and do not wash with materials that produce lint (such as fleece jackets, towels, and sweaters).
- Wash with like colors and fabrics only.
- To reduce wrinkles, remove from the dryer while still damp or line dry.
- Steam after washing to remove wrinkles and between wears to freshen and remove odor and bacteria. Never iron, as ironing will crush or flatten the natural pile.
- Corduroy can be hung to prevent wrinkles; however, be mindful of clips because they can leave marks on the material. Corduroy can also be folded.